image courtesy of http://atdinsurance.com/blog1/tag/identity-theft-insurance/
- It is the fasted growing crime in America, every year there are about 10 million people in the United States who become victims of identity theft.
- It’s more than just a financial crime. When we hear of identity theft, a lot of us think of our credit, bank accounts and credit cards. The fact is, only 17% of identity theft deals with credit cards and many types of identity theft do not even affect your credit report. There are actually 5 major types of identity theft: Credit, Driver’s License, Employment, Medical and Minor Children.
- It takes about 60 seconds to find out you are a victim of identity theft but about 600 hours to clean up the mess. Most identity theft products on the market today only provide monitoring services, leaving you to do the hardest and most time consuming part of the process.
Three things you can do to protect yourself:
How can Harvard Risk Management help protect me and my family against Identity Theft?
- Review a copy of your current credit report.
- Make sure you shred “junk mail” or unwanted credit card offers.
- Be on a credit monitoring service.
- We offer Identity Theft Shield provided by Kroll Fraud Solutions Group which is the world’s leading risk consulting company with over 2,800 employees and was founded in 1972 by Jules Kroll, a former CIA executive. We work with their Fraud Solutions Division, which is made up of licensed investigators who specialize in helping people who have been victims of different types of fraud.
- Our product is unique on a proactive and reactive basis and our members receive exceptional value with the small investment for our product because our plan covers the entire family. Not only does it help protect your identity but all the work is done on behalf of the member to restore your identity if victimized which is why I believe we have the best product on the market.
- We offer individual and discounted group plans. With our product you can feel secure that your identity is safe but more importantly, if your identity is ever stolen, not only will you be alerted but Kroll licensed investigators will do all the work to restore your identity in all areas of identity theft.