The timing and precipitation amounts/type, and temperatures:
· Friday (5AM to 11AM) = 0.01 inches of rain
· Friday (11AM to 5PM) = 0.08 inches of rain
· Friday (5PM to 11PM) = 0.06 inches of rain
· Friday 11PM to Saturday 11AM = 1 inch of snow
· Saturday 11AM to 5PM = ½ inch of snow
· After 5PM Saturday, occassional flurries through 4AM Sunday.
So we’re looking at a 50% chance of receiving 0.15 inches of rain on Friday, and a 60% chance for 1 ½ inches of snow predominently coming down Saturday morning. Don’t be too surprised if the chance of precipitation increase over the next few days. The worst will be the horrendous winds tomorrow and Friday. Due to the winds, if it all possible, all “Mixer” activities tomorrow night should be held inside. During tomorrow’s event, the winds are predicted to be steady at 28mph and gusting to 40mph!
The “shocking” temperatures are as follows:
· Friday = 48oF high and 23oF low
· Saturday = 35oF high and 15oF low (Brrrrrrrrrrrr!)
· Sunday = 39oF high and 14oF low
After this storm passes it appears that our daytime highs, for the forseeable future, will be from the mid-40s to low 50s. The nighttime lows will be from the teens to not getting much higher than the low 20s.
After today, “summer” is f-i-n-a-l-l-y over!