What: Service and Tourism Local Day at Flagstaff Extreme!
When: Sunday May 19th 2013 (starting 9am thru 11:30 every half hour)
Where: Fort Tuthill County Park, Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
Why: FLG X loves Flagstaff and it's many service and tourism industry brethren! We donated tens of thousands in FLG X passes, merchandise in 2012 and expect to double that in 2013. We are frequently asked for donations for silent auctions and we want to include your business in with ours as a complete Flagstaff Package. In addition we are involved in a number of events and would like to involve your business. To that end we are offering a unique opportunity to local businesses to come out and experience the Course and promote your business over the rest of 2013 by providing gift cards/gift certificates to FLG X to use at our events, or auctions. Reserve your spots today!
How it works:
· Select a start time from 9am to 11:30, every 1/2 hour and mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name, # of people to climb, and we will confirm. Only 120 spots are available.
· Bring a gift card or gift certificate from your local business($10 minimum) and that is your admission price! One gift card = one climber.
· Bring business cards and brochures so we have information on your company.
· The business that brings the most people with gift cards/certificates will win a day at FLG X for their staff (limit 20 employees)
· We will be raffling off some awesome FLG X gear along the way! Free coffee and snacks also!
· We will be having events on various days, Father’s day, Graduation, July 4th, Adventure Race, Duathlon, Halloween to name a few. On these days we want to promote our local business partners.
Any questions or comments feel free to contact:
Zach McDade Rachel Buzzard