Flagstaff’s Julie Pastrick Appointed to Arizona District Export CouncilIn late December, the Arizona District Export Council announced that Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Julie Pastrick has been appointed by U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker to serve a four-year term.
The District Export Council recognizes that there is great potential in Arizona for small and medium size business through exporting products and services. The focus of the Council includes the following activities:
- Collaborating with Arizona business public and private sector groups to stimulate economic growth through trade and investment.
- Regularly providing export training, readiness and advice to interested businesses.
- Addressing local and regional trade issues.
- Advocating for a well-informed public and political dialogue about global business in Arizona.
- Preparing Arizona to be a “global ready” State.
- Supporting the Arizona U.S. Export Assistance Center, a division of the U.S. Commercial Service.